Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Potty Time!

I'm so excited! Carson has used his potty twice this week! I bought him a potty a couple of months ago just so that he could get used to it and kind of get an idea of what it is for. We haven't really tried to get him to use it at all and then the day before yesterday I got him out of the bath and set him up on the counter to brush his teeth and he said, "Mommy, potty." So I took him down and set him on his potty and he peed! It was so exciting! Then today I set him on the potty after I got him out of the bath I set him on it and he did it again. And he gets so excited. The potty that I got him cheers and sings for him when he goes. He got up when he was done and started dancing to it. It was so cute. So I guess that he is ready to start potty training. Maybe we will only have to buy one set of diapers pretty soon which would be sweet! He's just getting so old... Love my little guy!

4 comments:

  1. where did you buy a potty that sings when they go? That sounds like what I need for my little boy. He is very motivated by music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love little Carson. I hope you guys are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't my baby only a month or two younger than yours??? mine can't even say potty, let alone sit on it and pee, that is SOOOOOOOOO awesome, very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Rachel I can't get on your blog but I got his potty at Walmart. It's a fisher price brand... he love the dang thing.

    ReplyDelete