Thursday, April 9, 2009

Big Times

For anyone who has ever been preggo, you know how sometimes you just feel huge?! Well I have been feeling that way for about 3 weeks now and I went in to my OB appt today for my 27 week checkup and I am measuring in at 28 1/2 weeks! I have been measuring right on to my due date up until this point and I now know that I am going to have another huge baby. I just keep telling myself that this means that I will get to have him earlier than anticipated, but shoot, it HURTS!! Oh well though, there is nothing I can do. Also we have picked out a name for the little sucker. He will be Declan Dean. It is so much better than just calling him baby all the time. Anyway just a little a little update on my life right now! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, now for some pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you!!!! Glad all is going great!!! I agree on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete