Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Official Announcement

Well I suppose that it is time to let everyone know that Tyler, Carson, and I are expecting baby number 2! I am about 15 weeks along (on Thursday), and we are all super excited. What has not been so fun is the being sick every day but I am hoping that that will go away soon. We will take whatever we get. Though Tyler would love to have all boys, I do want to have a girl at some point, though it would probably be easier to have another boy right now seeing as we only have the one bedroom and there really isn't enough room to do boy and girl decorations in Carson's room. Oh well, we will figure out what to do either way. So anyway now everyone should know and I think we will find out what we're having in 5 weeks (though if they do an ultrasound when I go in next week we may be able to find out then...). Well we will keep you updated!!

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! And happy that your telling people now. I hope your feeling better! Tell Carson and Ty hi from me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Sammi! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, how exciting! I hope you get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I am SO happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I hope you get a boy so that they can wrestle around and entertain each other! Or maybe you don't want that...

    That is so exciting though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What names are you guys thinking of?? And just a side note, I will make sure to let you guys know when I get prego before I let the blogging world know!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though we already knew congrats we are so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete