Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In the Movies?


Ok, so you know how on movies and commercials and stuff they always show people running on the treadmill and then they go flying off of the back? Well last night my mom and I went to Anytime Fitness to work out. I hopped on the treadmill as usual and I was about 25 minutes through and I had my eyes closed cuz I was tired and my legs hurt so I was concentrating on my music. Next thing I know I am flying backwards on the treadmill and I hit my butt on the ground behind! I open my eyes only to see my ipod come flying at me from the force of my fall. I then start laughing hysterically, cuz seriously it was funny, and I look around to see if anyone saw me. There were two people right next to me, one on the treadmill and one on the eliptical behind and neither of them were looking at me or laughing!! Now I don't know about you, but I know that if I saw someone go flying off the back of a treadmill, I would be laughing. So I just hop up off my butt real quick and get back on the treadmill as if nothing happened and finish out my 30 minutes. It was fabulous! Anyway, now I have a big ol' bruise on my butt and I'm pretty sure that the guy that owns the place watches the night video and is going to see it! haha! But anyway, I just thought that it would be a funny story to share and maybe give someone a good laugh! I will try to keep this thing better updated for you all. Bye now!

3 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better I would have totally laughed..with you of course! That's funny that the other people pretended that they didn't see it, where's the unity??? That sounds kinda painful though. I hope the bruise goes away soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE HE HE....That is so funny. I saw it playing out in my mind as I was reading!!! OH man GOOD times!!!

    ReplyDelete