Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memory Game!

Alright so this game has been on lots of blogs lately and looks way fun so I'm jumping on the band-wagon! I have so many awesome memories from all of my buddies back in high school from getting burried in the park with Sharla in fourth grade, to riding down Amber's stairs on the baby matresses and watching the Change-ling and being afraid of that rocking chair in her basement because it looked like the wheelchair in the movie, to playing dance dance revolution with Lindsay at Gameworld while the people who were experts at it just watched us (probably ashamed) waiting for us to get off, to all of us cruising down 17th St. blasting Avril Lavigne! You guys were all such a huge part of my life and have all helped make me into the person that I am today and I am so greatful to each one of you for being such awesome friends to me, both then and now, though we don't see each other often enough. So now it's your turn! If you have any sweet memories of us let me know so I can read them and laugh, cuz man, those were some good times!

3 comments:

  1. Do you remember the night we went and T.P. Devin Landeens house. We had Lindsay's little baby with us. Either you or Amber fell on your butt!!! That was a really fun night!! Or the time we almost got arrested! Oh man there are to many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy that was so nice and sweet of you. I am getting all teary-eyed now...
    Well, there are tons of memories, but one that I often think about is when we were in your big red truck at Wendy's and you drove over the curb in the middle of the parking lot because you didn't want to drive around. At the time it was just so unexpected and random. I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree with you we had some awesome times. I how much fun it is to have some more. I remember when we were sleeping over at your house the many times that we did and we would stay up late and eat fuitties like crazy we would even eat the whole bag some nights. crazy and that is why we would stay up all night. good times thanks man love ya

    ReplyDelete