Thursday, July 10, 2008

Go Lakers!!

So a couple of years ago I was driving down S. 25th by Sandcreek Golf Course and I came across this car that was completely decked out in purple and gold with a Laker's logo on the hood in the golf course parking lot. I drove past it many many times in the following months, but only when I was alone in the car. I told my family about it because I thought it was really funny, but anytime I had one of them with me it was never there. Then last summer the car was gone. I was completely devestated and I think that perhaps my family thought that I was making it up. Then today I went in to town with my sister-in-law Ruth and low and behold what did I see in the Sandcreek parking lot, but the Laker's car that had disappeared so long ago. I was so excited I had Ruth rush into the parking lot so that I could take pictures to show the world in hopes that they would enjoy it as much as I have. Here it is...

I don't know if you can tell, but in that back window there, there's a Lakers bobblehead doll. And also the seat covers in front are Lakers jerseys. hahahahaha. It is so sweet, and I don't even like basketball....

1 comment:

  1. So I was at home this week, and I was driving my mom home from school and guess what..... I saw this car!!! I thought of you the entire time! :)

    ReplyDelete