Monday, April 5, 2010

Cute things to Remember

My boys are growing up so fast I just wanted to put a couple of things on here so I would remember them.

The other day we were getting ready to leave and it was cold outside so I ran and grabbed a scarf and I was putting it on and Carson came up to me and goes, "Oh mommy, you look so handsome! Give me a hug." Oh I'm in love with that boy :D

We were watching the bunny cartoons (which are the Pixar Short Films) and it got over and Carson came over and climbed into my lap and goes, "Mommy I don't want to watch Grey's Anatomy." Hahaha! It's not even like I watch it all the time!

He likes to have bread for breakfast. Every morning he says, "MOMMY I NEED A PIECE OF BREAD! But don't cook it." So no, he doesn't want toast, just bread.

And then as I turn to leave, "WAIT, MOMMY, WAIT! I, um, uh, I, um, I need some green juice too." Why green? Who knows.

At night he likes to come cuddle with me on our recliner, and he will lay in my lab and he strokes my face and goes, "Close your eyes mommy, just go to sleep." While his eyes are starting to get really heavy.

Now Declan, he's a clapper. Any time anything gets really loud or someone gets excited he gets a huge grin on his face and just starts clapping. And he's good at it too!

He's got 6 teeth now!

Sometimes in the morning if he wakes up and I'm not ready to get up yet I will just go get him and go lay back in my bed. Well the other morning I guess he didn't want to go back to sleep so he just layed there and started making noises like he was clearing his throat. I just kinda ignored him thinking he would go back to sleep and then he started making popping noises with his mouth (like he's blowing spit bubbles, but without the spit bubbles). He just did this for a really long time and I finally looked down at him and he was just staring at me with the goofiest grin ever (seriously you should see it!), needless to say we hopped out of bed to go play.

He can say (in order of learning) dada, mama, papa (grandpa), and baba (bottle).

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Carson's such a funny talker. "You're so handsome" is my favorite. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting SO big...How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks for posting this.. I miss those boys!! It makes me happy to see them growing.. its like i am not missing as much of them! Hope you and Tyler are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you take the time to post these things. We miss so much of the cute, growing up things that the kids are doing so it is nice that you will share with us. Love you and those darling boys!
    Grams

    ReplyDelete