Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fun Times

I was going to put up my new crafts today (seen here) but instead I headed outside to make Carson a little surprise for when he woke up from his nap!
And he loves it!! He just jumped and jumped and jumped. I'm trying to make my backyard so that the boys can go and enjoy themselves outside after Tyler leaves. I put up a climber toy last week and now all I need is a picnic table and a sandbox. The only thing that could make it better is if Tyler could stick around to play on it with them...

4 comments:

  1. What a fun mom! Do you mean when Tyler leaves for work and school or is he being deployed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably deployed in September

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun!!! I hope that I have a back yard when we have kids!!

    ReplyDelete