Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some Happy Halloween Pics

Sorry this is pretty late. Things have been kinda crazy around the Richins household! Anyway, on Halloween my sisters Jo and Ruth and then two of my friends Heather and Lindsay and I went out to lunch at Applebees to get the day started. (Technically Ruth didn't make it to lunch and met us there at the end...). Then Ruth and I went over to Trick-or-Treat street in Idaho Falls. I'm not too sure how I feel about it and don't know if I will go back next year. It took us a little over an hour and a half to get through and they mostly got taffy and tootsie rolls. Oh well. So Carson went as a lion, Taylie-Ruth's little lamb, went as a 50's girl and Keilah-Jo's baby, went as a nun. Jo and I colaberated on her costume and I think it turned out great.

Here's Ruth being a champ. She is going in to have her baby on the 18th of this month and made it through this entire thing!

My little Carson
Tay
And K in her awesome nun costume
And two incredibly worn out babies at the end of a looooong day :D

7 comments:

  1. Carson is so Dang cute, You should make sure my mom gets some cute pics of Carson as a lion, She said that she did not get to see him on Halloween and I know she would love some pics.

    See you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for lunch it was a lot of fun. The kids are so cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wondered what the trick or treat street was like...now I'll know if we ever move back. :)

    I know I said it before, but I just can't get over how cute that costume is. After a couple of days of sewing I admire your abilities completely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are they!!!! I LOVE the nun!!! I think it will have to saty in my mind for my kiddies!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeewww at pictures of me but I'm glad you got some good ones of Keilah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lion costume! So cute! And I love the picture of him asleep in the back. Makes me with I had taken a picture of Kate when she did the same thing! I am glad you guys had a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bunch of cuties I have for great-grands! They all look so cute in their costumes. I missed being there to see them this year. OF COURSE, I really love the Lion costume and am very proud of your sewing abilities. The Nun costume turned out darling too. That Ruth is such a sport to go out like that as miserable as she is. Hope things will go good for her. Miss all of you very much.
    Love ya',
    Grams

    ReplyDelete